Did you know that a professionally designed garden can make a positive and valuable difference to your home?
I always take the time to arrange an initial meeting to discuss what your current and future needs might be, even if you’re not totally sure yourself. You could consider one of the following design styles:
- energy efficient – using your garden to reduce home energy costs through passive heating and cooling (retrofitting)
- low water use – using beautiful Australian native plants that are suited to our climate
- low maintenance – great for people who don’t have (or want to spend) a lot of time gardening
- an entertainment area – create a special place for your family and friends to gather
- a small space design such as a courtyard – make the most of the space that you have
- a vegetable patch – cooking and gardening were meant to go together
Your plan can include professional installation by qualified tradespeople as necessary, or I can create a step-by-step ‘Do It Yourself’ plan for you that suits your needs and budget better.